Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Fun Has Arrived! (thankyouverymuch)

Hey friendly friends! Remember me?  I'm back. After my adventures in México way back when, I dropped off the blogger radar for but a moment. But fear not, for my adventures are about to bring me to yet another faraway land. Yum. Why, you might ask?

Dear Sister Plante:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Texas Lubbock Mission.  WOOOOT!!

I'm peacin' out on June 5th.

I got my call 2.5 months ago and sadly but surely, I pretty much know nothing about it.  Still!  My semester has been just a tad crazy craze.  

What I do know is this:  I will be riding una bicicleta.  And driving un carro. And speaking inglés...

And loving football and trucks and cowboys and the beautiful Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Please join me here, on this blog, to see what spiritual/physical/emotional/social/educational/musical/mental leaps and bounds I am making as I serve as a missionary for 1.5 years of my life. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment